Feb 21, 2009 Steinhatchee to Crystal River Florida











Had another long day on the Gulf but the wind was not as strong as the last time and the waves were consequently only 1-2'.
In the first photo, I am tying up our bow line on a very narrow dock at Pete's Pier in Crystal River, very unusual.
Take a look at the photo showing a large mound. Under that mound is Jimmy Hoffa. I'm not kidding, this part of Florida is very flat, what else could be under that mound. I can hardly wait until word gets out. Fifteen minutes here I come.
Look carefully at the photo of the horizon during daylight. Can you guess what is in the distance.
The other photo is from the stern of the boat, looking out into the Crystal River at dusk.

1 comment:

  1. Re what's on the horizon - I'd have to ask Fred- he'd know! Hoffa's been there a mighty long time eh? Big trees growing on that there mound! By the way, be careful on that dock - your feet are bigger than it!

    ReplyDelete