Mar 5, 2009 Punta Gorda Florida















Another beautiful day.
The sunset is from yesterday.
The mast on the sailboat has a visitor, how did he get up there?
I played golf today, the course was much better than the last one. Take a look at the picture, they use a pond for their driving range.
The small boat has a visitor, a small bird that stayed on the boat for the whole time that I saw it. I don't know if the people on board knew about it or not but it was definitley not a pet.
The large blue boat is a 61' Marlow Explorer. Very nice.





3 comments:

  1. I know. I know. Its from the movie Gone With the Wind? Your visual acuity is as astute as ever! IT seems not a good idea to have the driving range into water - conditioning could prevent one from avoiding the water hazards during the game! and then they'd blame it on poor Murphy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going home to Tara, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures as always
    Get home safe and see you this weekend.
    I have plenty of wine for you :)

    ReplyDelete